On Thursday I went in for my Herceptin and also saw my oncologist. Dr. Kellogg informed me that my heart scan came back good, my blood work was good (except for my elevated sugar-probably from my love for Halloween candy lately), and my biopsy came back benign! My lump is the fatty necrosis, afterall. It will be nice when my plastic surgeon takes that out. I meet with her on Monday and am looking forward to it. I am hoping to be able to schedule my surgery while I'm there!
Before you know it, I'll be all put back together and looking normal (somewhat) again!

3 comments:
You and Erica and that fatty tissue stuff. I think that is what is growing on my face.
I love all this good news!!!
We can't help the masses that clump up in our bodies right Char? Maja (Victoria Beckam accent) good news!
Post a Comment