Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Plastic Surgeon Update

I saw Dr. Boll yesterday. I was disappointed because we were not able to schedule the surgery yet. She said insurance companies have been giving them a hard time when it comes to coverage for additional reconstructive surgery where implants are involved. The reason why I'm doing implants is because the radiation shrunk the tissue on my left side, so it is smaller now. And I figured, hey, if I'm gonna have my boobs worked on, I might as well make them perky again!
So now we wait until a written response is received from the insurance company. It is a major deal for me to get this surgery done before the end of the year!

3 comments:

Owen said...

Just don't go Pamela Anderson on me!

Pocketful of Posh Boutique said...

Remember more is not always better. Stay in the single letters.

Charlene said...

Don't worry girls! I won't go crazy. You probably won't even be able to tell :)