Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Drain is Coming OUT!

I go in to see my surgeon this afternoon to have my drain taken out. I am so glad to get it taken out...although a bit nervous. Last time, I passed out when she was removing my drain!! I'm not really in any pain this time, so hopefully that will make a difference. Curt is coming home from work so that he can drive me to my appt....just in case I'm not feeling too swell afterwards :) Ty gets to ride along too and is always a big helper, especially when it comes to taking care of Mommy.


I am so excited to be rid of the pain, pressure, swelling, drainage, etc. that I had been having to deal with for around 3 months! I have quite a few stitches now, but the skin around them isn't even sore and that is a HUGE improvement. I am feeling good, just tired and the body is still a bit stiff/sore. I have to give myself props for making myself take is easy these past few days. Usually I let my OCD take over and I'm up cleaning, vacuuming, doing laundry, etc. BUT not this time. I am trying to enjoy being lazy :)

0 comments: